Jan 22, 2011

Welcome baby card

Hi everyone,

I made this card for one of my friends' newborn baby. I wish the ordered Peachy Keen Stamp sets reached me so that I could use one of the cute faces for the baby.



The stork (cut at 3'') and the baby (at 1''3/4) are from New Arrival. Welcome Baby is from one of My Pink Stamper stamp sets. The border was cut with Martha Steward punch. The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. I used Bazzil bling cardstock. I did emboss the hat and the cloth with Swiss Dots and Flower Fantasy embossing folders.

TFL.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! You could draw the face on with a felt tipped pen if you can't wait for the stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute! I love the embossing details on the blanket and hat. I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award!! All you have to do is post a link back to my blog with 8 things we should know about you and 8 bloggers you would like to give this award to as well!! Don't forget to let them all know on their blogs too! Congrats. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! I have to make a baby card this weekend and may use the New Arrival cartridge too! (I just bought it recently when I was able to get a store near me to price match Michael's price of $9.99. It had been on my wish list forever!)

    ReplyDelete