Jan 18, 2011

A cat card


This is the first thing I made to hang on the tree I just made for the coming Lunar New Year (and for MPS challenge). This year is a cat year where I live. I like how it shows up, but I should have stamped the sentiment a little up high in the corner.

It is an A2 card. I cut the cat at 3'' out of the Create a Critter cartridge. The mat and the cat were cuttlebugged using Swiss Dots and D'vine Swirls embossing folders respectively. Martha Punch was used for the border of the mat. The ribbon is from Papertreyink.

TFL.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you embossed the kitten. Great job on this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is cute. Thanks for sharing. I find it is really interested that next Lunar Year is a Cat Year in Vietnam. In USA, it will be the year of Rabbit. Happy early New Year (Lunar) to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! TFS! I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award...if you would like to accept visit my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete