Jan 3, 2011

More embossing: A berry sweet card

I seem to have been addicted to embossing!!! Have wanted to tried it on every card I made recently. Here's one of them.




The cartridge used is Simply Charmed. The strawberry bowl was cut at 2''3/4, the phrase at 1''. I used the feature of shadow for all. Should have used a white marker to make some white dots on the strawberries to make them distinguishable, but the order is reaching me though.

The strawberries were embossed with Swiss Dots, the bowl with D'vine Swirl and the card base with Birds & Swirls.

TFL.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! So "sweet"! Thanks for the kind words on my blog. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, it's very cute, the embossing is really nice!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Strawberries are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete