Mar 6, 2011

A Happy Birthday Layout

Hi all,

I haven't been able to log in for ages. Hope all is well.

Today I want to share with you a layout I made for my daughter's 2 photos taken on her first birthday, about 5 months ago. I was inspired by a LO made by My Pink Stamper. However, since I do not have the cartridge that she used (Creative Memories Stork's Delivery), I used Celebrations instead. I am pleased with how it turned out.


The gift box was cut at 4''1/2,
The cupcake on the left at 2''1/2,
The one on the right at 3'',
The number 1 at 2 ''
The phrase at 6''
Paper: Basic Bazzil and DCWV
Punches: Fiskar Scallop and Martha Stewart Scallop Dot
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink

Oh, before I forget, how about  me entering this into a challenge at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge: Sugar and Spice? She said it is up to us to interpret what she meant by "something sweet and spicy". I thought my LO is sweet and spicy LOL.

TFL.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Giang,
    THis is absolutely adorable--I love the color palette. Robyn is so inspiring isn't she?
    Thank you for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky for the Sugar & Spice Lite Cartridge. You did a "sweet" job!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and bling on your LO. Keep up the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice craft. Let us see more of your cardmaking ideas.

    ReplyDelete