Dec 29, 2010

4-season cards

Hello,

I tried making the autumn card first. And then the idea of doing the other 3 season cards came across my mind. Here are the results.

Spring and summer cards


Autumn and winter cards

Spring card:
Cartridges used: Stretch your imagination for the phrase (1''3/4) and the bird (3''), Give a hoot for the branch (1''1/2)

Summer card:
Cartridges used: Stretch your imagination for the bike (2''3/4), Create a Critter for the sun (1''1/2), Plantin Schoolbook for the grass (1''3/4)

Autumn card:
Cartridges used: Stretch your imagination for the tree and leaves (2''3/4) and the phrase (1''1/2), Give a hoot for the grass (1''1/4). There are 3 tulips in the grass, but I cut them off. I should have placed the dark green grass on the light green one so that it has the feel of autumn.

Winter card:
Cartridges used: Stretch your imagination for all. Card and frame: 4'', snowflakes: 1'' and 2''.

I might have listed some wrong measurements 'cause I did from memory. I will note them more systematically from now on.

Happy Thursday.

1 comment: